I offer many different computer repair services. I can take care of anything from backing up important information to completely reloading the computer’s operating system.
Here is an example list of computer services I can perform for you. Even if the work you need done doesn’t appear on the list, please contact me for a verbal assessment of the problem.
- Crashed Computer
- Repair or replace broken components
- Diagnostic Services
- Freezing/Locking up
- Replace failed power supply
- Software Errors
- Resource cleanup for increased performance
- Broken laptop LCD screens
These categories encompass many types of services. What I would recommend is to send us an email or give me a call, describe what you would like to do, and I will advise you as to what your best plan of action is.
I offer ONLY new parts for new builds. But we also work with used parts. Please call or email if there is a specific part or item you are looking for.
In addition to my onsite and in office repair services, I offer a remote support service. This service is perfect for issues related to a software problem, a question about using a specific program, and general help.
This is how the remote support session works. We setup an appointment for the remote support session. At the appointment time I will call you on the phone. While on the phone, I will direct you to the button below. I will then give you a special username a password which will allow you to download the remote utility to your computer desktop. Once the utility is downloaded, you will run it and then establish a connection. This connection allows me to see and control your computer for the duration of the service call. Once the session is over, in no way can I re-establish the remote connection without your consent.
Standard per hour rates apply, as I don’t leave my office to perform the service. You must be connected to the internet via a broadband connection in order for the connection to be established.
Our prices are as follows:
- $65.00 per hour for a residental visit. There is a 1 hour minimum charge. If mileage up to 10 miles (16km) from our two office locations around the world.
- $80.00 for FIRST hour for a residental visit, then calculate regular $65.00 for any another hours. There is a 1 hour minimum. If mileage above 10 miles (16km) from our two office locations around the world.
- $75.00 per hour for a commercial visit. There is a 1 hour minimum charge. If mileage up to 10 miles (16km) from our two office locations around the world.
- $90.00 for FIRST hour for a residental visit, then calculate regular $75.00 for any another hours. There is a 1 hour minimum charge. If mileage above 10 miles (16km) from our two office locations around the world.
- $70.00 per hour for in shop labor. I find that there are certain problems that are best able to be fixed on my service benches. This gives me flexibility to give the system the time it needs to get the job done well. Plus, I can’t possibly anticipate everything that I may need to bring to your house, so I have those items in the office to work with.
We also offer a monthly member rate for those that are interested in having we perform services every month. This rate will vary depending on the estimated time needed per month.
- Silver package for business customer is $150/mo. 2 (two) hours for PC maintenance and on-line support) include monthly visiting your office one visit. The benefits of this package are that you are not on a waiting list, so you will receive the service in the next few hours as soon in possible.
If you would like to negotiate a contract for monthly maintenance services, please contact us with details on your computer system(s), network and monthly.