Custom Computer Built
Networking & Internet Setup
Web Site Design & Hosting
Request a quote
Pi-Media Network Login
Programming and Code – Courses
Let's Get Started
Entry Package - $59
Value Package - $99
E-commerce Package - $149
Service Terms and Conditions
Service Terms and Conditions-Applicable to All Services
I understand and agree to the following Hostnet Service Terms and Conditions:
– The requested repair and/or installation service may cause partial or complete data loss from my equipment. I must maintain backups and assume all responsibility from restoring any lost software or data. Hostnet assumes no responsibility from any software program, data loss or restoration.
– A valid proof of purchase must be provided before any Warranty work will be performed. I understand that the operating system, other software, software configurations, and Virus detection/removal are not covered by manufacturers’ warranties and that normal Non-Warranty diagnostic and repair rates will apply.
– A Diagnostic fee is due for diagnosing and confirming the problem. If I choose to have the equipment repaired, additional charges apply at normal posted shop rates. I understand that a payment in full is due before any equipment can be released by Hostnet.
Data Backup Service
– Hostnet can provide limited data file backup of specific data files only (“Data Backup Service”). It does not include the programs or program files that created the data. However, Hostnet can reinstall these programs for an additional fee if the original disks and license keys are provided. In order to provide the Data Backup Service, the hard drive with the files to be backed up, must be functioning and accessible. For an additional charge, Hostnet can also supply the storage media for the backup service. Hostnet disclaims any warranty of any kind of the Data Backup Service or of the integrity or completeness of any data backup files. Hostnet assumes no responsibility for any software programs, data loss or restoration. In no event shall Hostnet be held liable for any consequential or incidental damages due to lost data, lost programs or defects in parts or labor. The total liability of Hostnet shall in no event exceed the total sum paid to Hostnet for the data file backup service. The customer acknowledges that the estimated and actual fees reflect this limitation of liability and risk.
Parts Used for Repair
– I understand that New, Used, Reconditioned or Re-manufactured parts may be used in Warranty and Non-Warranty repairs.
Non-Return of Parts
– I understand that all Warranty parts and any Non-warranty parts replaced under and Exchange or core basis will not be returned to me. Other replaced parts will be tendered to me.
Unclaimed Equipment: Security Interest – Customer grants Hostnet a security interest in and to the equipment to secure the payment of the charges incurred hereunder. Any items which have not been claimed and paid within thirty (30) days of my declining repair or Hostnet first notification that the work is complete shall be considered abandoned by the customer. I authorize Hostnet to dispose of this abandoned equipment including all data and programs.
– Hostnet warrants that all replacement parts used will be free from defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from date of purchase. Hostnet will repair or replace, at its option, parts found to be defective during that time period. Repair and installation labor is warranted for 30 days from date of purchase and is limited to a redo of the original work. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OTHER THAN THE WARRANTY OF TITLE, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so any such limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
Limit of Liability
– In no event shall Hostnet be liable for any consequential or incidental damages due to lost data/programs, defects in parts or labor. The total liability of Hostnet shall in no event exceed the total sum paid to Hostnet for this repair. Customer acknowledges that the estimated and actual fees reflect this limitation of liability and allocation of risk.
– The foregoing Service Terms and Conditions and the Service Check-in Form constitute the entire agreement between the parties, except that the Customer specifically authorizes Hostnet to provide services that Customer may request by telephone. No amendment to or modification of this agreement will be binding unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized Hostnet Manager.
Pin It on Pinterest